Welcome to Your Knowledge Center!

Dear Visitor,

This blog is dedicated to share information, knowledge and experience on various topics.
I am encouraging you to share your knowledge and experience on my blog.
If you like my blog please share among family and friends!

Sincerely,
Steve

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Music I Like...

I want to share with you the music I like, with YouTube links to you to enjoy:

Classical:
1) Andrea Bocelli Sarah Brightman - Time To Say Goodbye


2) Andrea Bocelli Sarah Brightman Canto della Terra


3) Sarah Brightman - Phantom of the opera (Original video)


4) Andrea Bocelli Song - The Lord's Prayer


5) Susan Boyle - Britains Got Talent 2009



Popular:
1) Modern Talking - Don't Give Up

2) Queen - Freddie Mercury - Show Must Go On!


To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...