Welcome to Your Knowledge Center!

Dear Visitor,

This blog is dedicated to share information, knowledge and experience on various topics.
I am encouraging you to share your knowledge and experience on my blog.
If you like my blog please share among family and friends!

Sincerely,
Steve

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Letter to Sarah Brightman

Let me share with you a letter I have sent to my favorite opera singer - Sarah Brightman.
People tend to write long stories, I have sent her only 3 sentences including header and footer:
Dear Unique Phenomenon - Sarah Brightman,

Everyone is like a puzzle, some of us has most pieces, some need to complete, You don't need to complete anything!

Sincerely,
Steve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...