Welcome to Your Knowledge Center!

Dear Visitor,

This blog is dedicated to share information, knowledge and experience on various topics.
I am encouraging you to share your knowledge and experience on my blog.
If you like my blog please share among family and friends!

Sincerely,
Steve

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Liquid Drop Art - State of the Art Pictures You Should Explore!

My friend on Google + Network shared with me a very beautiful site where Corrie White photographs water or milk drops, shapes and construct state of art rich color photos.

On his site - Liquid Drop Art - you will see fascinating shapes carved from drops of water or milk caught in time by a brief flash of light! 
Browse the gallery to discover the talent and touch of Corrie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...