Welcome to Your Knowledge Center!

Dear Visitor,

This blog is dedicated to share information, knowledge and experience on various topics.
I am encouraging you to share your knowledge and experience on my blog.
If you like my blog please share among family and friends!

Sincerely,
Steve

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Calculus Rap, the Way to Understand Calculus!

My dear friend Prof. Scott Carter published a clip about Calculus. Just watch, we both sure that you will understand the principles!
I must say that it's a great pleasure to be your student dear Scott, if that is what you are doing for your students!
You love what you do all your life but you love the people who learn it too. THANK YOU DEAR TEACHER!

1 comment:

  1. Hey it was quite different and interesting way to learn calculus I never tried this but I think the more efficient way will be books and your room.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...