Welcome to Your Knowledge Center!

Dear Visitor,

This blog is dedicated to share information, knowledge and experience on various topics.
I am encouraging you to share your knowledge and experience on my blog.
If you like my blog please share among family and friends!

Sincerely,
Steve

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Do You Want to Make Your Site Social?

If you have opened a site or a blog, it should be natural to make it social and to attract people to visit your page. I was searching for a tutorial and tool to make my blog more social and I have found, during my deep search, a very good documentation, explanation and examples on the Gigya site:

1) Developers Guide
2) JavaScript API
3) Server Side SDKs
4) REST API
5) Working Code Examples
6) CMS Modules
7) Example Sites
8) FAQs

You will find there a bunch of very useful information and learn a lot of interesting facts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...